1. Personal identification information – We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information – We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
4. How we use collected information – www.thehealthist.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: (a) To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. (b) To personalise user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. (c) To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. (d) To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. (e) To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. (f) To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, advertisements etc. The email address you provide to subscribe to a newsletter, receive information or enter to win a prize may be used to send you information and updates, relevant content and advertisements etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How we protect your information – We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
8. Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act – Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Children are not eligible to use our web site and services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
9. Third party links – Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PO Box 807, HAL 2nd stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560038, INDIA